MaternaLIFT utilizes an innovative and patented support system to lift your pelvis back up and into its natural, upright, comfort position to help you throughout your pregnancy. Also, its unique bodysuit design allows you to get maximum support without having to tolerate direct strap tension to the sensitive underbelly zone. This feature allows you to comfortably function with the support on throughout your busy day.
By attaching the elastic straps to the anchor bands located just above your hips, MaternaLIFT supports your natural, upright comfort position. Your ability to maintain this improved position in your low back and pelvis during movement activities, will largely determine whether or not you experience pregnancy-related back pain. This includes activities which you do throughout the day such as walking, handling small children, going up / down stairs, in / out of chairs, house cleaning activities, etc.
By supporting the body zones challenged by your developing pregnancy, MaternaLIFT gives you just the lift you need.
1) Cross upper left long strap (1A) to lower right angled anchor band(1B). Attach to first (loosest) eye setting. If no tension is created, then use the second (tighter) eye setting. Repeat with the upper right strap crossing to the lower left hip anchor band (2A to 2B).
1) For optimum comfort, use the loosest setting for both elastic straps on the back on the first day you wear your MaternaLIFT support.* If the garment immediately feels too tight and/or becomes uncomfortable to wear, remove it and return to us (see return policy).
2) After the first day of use, as long as the garment is comfortable to wear, you can re-set the hooks into the next set of eyes (second loosest) and try that level of support for another full day.
3) This process can be repeated as needed until you find the support level that remains comfortable and works best for you.
*Unless no tension is created, then use the second (tighter) eye setting.
1) Start by unhooking both elastic straps on the back.
2) Slide arms out of the shoulder straps and then pull the garment down under the belly and below the buttocks.
3) Sit down and finish removing the garment by sliding off the leggings.
MaternaLIFT is made out of 86% nylon and 14% spandex. The combination of this optimal fabric blend and stitch patterns provides maximum STRETCH capability to allow your MaternaLIFT grow with you throughout your pregnancy, especially in the abdominal and breast areas. The support straps are located over the back and side areas of the garment. Thus, unlike most maternity support products, there is no direct application strap tension occurring over the front side of the garment (in the baby zone). The comfort and functional needs of women in pregnancy were taken into consideration with all aspects of the garment design. This includes the use of light breathable fabrics, easy to get on and off, easy to clean, and easy for restroom use. MaternaLIFT is comfortable to wear.
1) The anchor bands on the garment are glued on and SHOULD NOT be exposed to high heat, otherwise they would come off. NEVER put your MaternaLIFT in the dryer or dry clean it.
2) Keep your MaternaLIFT away from VELCRO or materials that could cause the garment to peel.